Plugin for Photoshop CC-2014 and newer, PC or Mac
- added Map Library + 15 free example sets - new layer shortcode "texture" - new Auto-Heightmaps tool - new Random CLouds tool - new icon and elements - bug fixing
- added Top-View Map tool with 6 presets - added 7 new seamless legend textures - updated Contour Lines tool - updated Water-Level tool - added new Grid tool - added a new icon - bug fixing
- added Auto-Texturing tool - added Gravel tool - added alternative Heightmap Browser - added plugin tools refresh function - bug fixing
October 19, 2017 – Update v1.2.3
- CC-2018 Installer Update
- add the new Tangram Real World Heightmap Browser - bug fixing
- add new function to get a 3D map from an individual shape - add new map edge color picker tool - add new guides tool - add new heightmap brush - add new texture - add 12 new icons
With the 3D Map Generator – Terrain you can easily create a grayscale heightmap and then generate a 3D terrain out of it.
The extensive features of our plugin are real time savers for creatives who want to create professional and high-quality maps in no time. And the best thing is: you don‘t need to be a Photoshop pro!
Draw or modify a heightmap with the heightmap tools. Get real world heightmaps from real locations.
Specify the map elevation and orientation and generate an isometric 3D map.
Style the map surface with editable gradient presets, seamless textures, Contour Lines tool, Water Level tool and EFX brushes.
Change the map height, style the background, determine the Map lighting, place high quality isometric map icons from the icons library.
Load your own icons into the library.
Create professional 3D terrains with just a couple of clicks. All with one tool and a few clicks in Photoshop!
Create Canyons, hills, valleys, mountains, desserts, lakes, river, oceans, islands, crater, volcanoes and make your map project more professional.
The 3D Map Generator – Terrain needs at least Photoshop CC-2014 or newer. It cannot be installed with any previous version.
The 3D Map Generator – Terrain is language independent and can be installed with every language version of Photoshop. The interface is always in English as shown.
Creating a 3D map with the 3D Map Generator – Terrain can take 15 min or more, depending on the map size and the performance of your computer. Follow the advices in the help file to optimize the process.
The 3D Map Generator – Terrain can be used on both PC and Mac. Please mind the minimum requirements for performance.
Generally every map size is possible. But the processing time (rendering time) and the map size depends on the performance and the hard-disk space of your computer. All provided textures and brushes are optimized on a basic shape or grayscale heightmap size of 1000×1000 up to 1500×1500 px.
Grayscale Heightmap services: All suggested heightmap services are not part of the 3D Map Generator – Terrain. They are just options for getting a grayscale heightmap. There is no guarantee of availability or functionality. The available heighmaps for most areas have a maximum zoom factor of 14z-15z. This is approximately equal to a height of 5,000m – 7,000m.
You can NOT export the maps to any other 3D apps (like 3D Max, Cinema 4D or Blender. You can NOT 3D-print the maps.
|Last Update||November 22, 2018, 4:33 pm|
|Works With||TIFF, PSD, JPG|
|Minimum Adobe CS Version||CC 2014|