Confira diversos Templates para você montar seu projeto, seja de site, áudio, vídeo, email marketing ou apresentação.
Do you have thousands of your files in WordPress media library? And you have trouble managing them? FileBird – WordPress Media Library Folders plugin was born to help you take your WordPress media library to the next level
Are you a WordPress website administrator?
Developing a site means that you’ll be adding tons of new media files such as images, videos, audios, PDF, txt, docx, .ect into your site database day by day. As a result, your site will have to store thousands of files. In the default WordPress media database, you are not able to arrange files in a logical manner and you wish you could do that like what you do with your files in your own computer, right?
When you want to look for a particular uploaded file on your WordPress site, don’t you know how to find it?
FileBird – WordPress Media Library Folders was born to help you overcome the obstacle.
This plugin gives you the ability to easily organize your files in media library of your site. With this tool in hand, you can manage and arrange thousands of images, audios, videos, and other files in your media library.
Managing files in WordPress has never been easier. You are able to just drag and drop to upload or move files/ folders. This will help you save a ton of time that goes into putting your media files in place. The hierarchical view of your folders will also make things easier for you to quickly find specific folders in just a blink of an eye.
FRIENDLY USER INTERFACE
Drag and drop to upload/move files into folders.
Drag and drop to rearrange folders.
SMART CONTEXT MENU
Right click your mouse to quickly create, rename or delete folders like what you do on your computer.
FULL CONTROL IN ONE TOOLBAR
The toolbar on the left allows you control all of your folders/ files. You can create, rearrange, rename or delete folders.
UNLIMITED FOLDERS/ SUBFOLDERS
You can create unlimited folders/subfolders for all your media files.
3RD PARTY COMPATIBILITY
This plugin is compatible with most of themes or plugins.
MANY LANGUAGES SUPPORTED
This plugin supports most popular languages such as English, Spanish, Italian, French, etc.
Q: When I create a new post, how can I choose an uploaded file in a specific folder?
A: Yes, you can choose the folder in the dropdown list of the filter box beside the search box.
Q: How can I bulk select multiple files and put them into a folder?
A: You can use the bulk select Button in media grid, bulk select files you want and just drag them into a folder.
Q: Do all of my uploaded files remain the same after I first install this plugin?
A: Yes, they do.
Q: If I create a folder or category, does this override the default WordPress path “wp-content/uploads”?
A: No, it does not. The file default path still remains.
Q: When I move an image to another folder, does this action affect the image appearance on my frontend?
A: No, it does not. The image is still displayed correctly on the site frontend.
Mar 13, 2019 – Version 2.7
- Added: Refresh folder - Fixed: Categories dropdown from Media Library popup - Fixed: Some small bugs
Mar 4, 2019 – Version 2.6.1
- Updated: Languages and Documentation - Fixed: Press double clicks for OK/cancel button
Feb 27, 2019 – Version 2.6
- Fixed: Scroll folder tree - Fixed: Bug for Elementor - Fixed: Languages - Fixed: Removed WordPress notification - Improved: Doesn't jump to destination folder when moving files
Feb 14, 2019 – Version 2.5
- Added: Compatible with Divi Builder - Added: Compatible with Beaver Builder - Added: Compatible with Visual Composer - Added: Compatible with WPBakery Page Builder - Improved: CSS - Fixed: Some bugs
Feb 13, 2019 – Version 2.4.1
- Fixed: Folder structure when insert files in page/post - Fixed: Bulk select error - Fixed: Small bugs
Jan 29, 2019 – Version 2.4
- Added: Save position for resizable sidebar - Fixed: Languages - Fixed: Small bugs
Jan 22, 2019 – Version 2.3.2
- Added: Compatible with Elementor Page Builder
Jan 9, 2019 – Version 2.3.1
- Added: Russian Translation
Dec 4, 2018 – Version 2.3
- Fixed: Error in Theme Customize Tab
August 30, 2018 – Version 2.2
- Fixed: Conflict with 404 to 301 plugin - Fixed: Other bugs
May 17, 2018 – Version 2.1
- Added: Drag and drop files to folders for List mode - Added: Count items after dragging - Added: Load effect while dragging - Added: Hover effect (List mode and gird mode) - Added: Show loading progress bar when upload file - Improved: CSS - Improved: Clean code - Improved: Loading effect smoother - Fixed: Resize bug when dragging back - Fixed: Hide list attachments after load attachment - Fixed: Some small bugs
May 8, 2018 – Version 2.0
April 18, 2018 – Version 1.0.7
- Fixed: Image display section (Thanks to hotmedia) - Fixed: Some bugs
April 15, 2018 – Version 1.0.6
- Fixed: Some bugs
April 5, 2018 – Version 1.0.5
- Added: Display location latest folder place use. - Improved: New UI/UX - Improved: Change icons - Improved: CSS styles
March 28, 2018 – Version 1.0.4
March 18, 2018 – Version 1.0.3
- Fixed: Load files in the folder - Fixed: Some bugs
March 10, 2018 – Version 1.0.2
- Fixed: Drag and drop files - Fixed: Some bugs
March 5, 2018 – Version 1.0.1
- Fixed: JS conflicts - Fixed: Drag and drop folders
April 14, 2018 – Version 1.0
- Version 1.0 Initial Release
|Last Update||March 18, 2019, 7:15 am|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Software Version||WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2|